As your authorised Plan Manager, Spinal Home Help acts as financial intermediary between you and the NDIS.
We assist you to:
- Process your invoices
- Claim payments on your behalf
- Keep your budget on track
- Provide support letter for the NDIS
- Provide you with monthly statements to track your spending
Coordination of Supports
Working collaboratively, we can assist you to:
- Establish, maintain, and grow your network of supports
- Understand funding allowances
- Navigate the complex service delivery environment
Daily Personal Activities
Spinal Home Help Support Workers assist with self-care and daily living activities, Some common examples are:
- Hygiene routines
- Bowel therapy
- Skin Checking
- Maintain skin integrity
- Assist with hoisting
- Transfer from bed to the wheelchair
- Preparing meals and feeding
- Taking medication
- Mobility including personal exercise.
Personal Domestic Activities
Spinal Home Help assist with essential household tasks. Some common examples are:
- General house cleaning and tidying
- Yard maintenance
- Linen changing
Spinal Home Help provides personal assistance to participate in recreation activities including sports and social events. Some common examples:
- Attend appointments, events, and meetings
- Going to the park and beaches
Get in touch to find out more about our NDIS services.
For more information on other services offered in Queensland, please go to our Links page.