Spinal Home Help are specialists in providing NDIS funded care for people with spinal injuries (including paraplegics, quadriplegics and other spinal injuries), but also for people with other disabilities while recovering or rehabilitating. If you’re unsure about whether Spinal Home Help will be able to help you, please contact us, we’d be happy to chat about what care services we can provide.
Spinal Home Help are based in Brisbane, and our Support workers, support groups and counselling extend to people with spinal or other disabilities in the Brisbane region.
Daily Personal Activities
Spinal Home Help Support Workers assist with self-care and daily living activities.
Some common examples are:
- Hygiene routines
- Bowel therapy
- Skin Checking
- Maintain skin integrity
- Assist with hoisting
- Transfer from bed to the wheelchair
- Preparing meals and feeding
- Taking medication
- Mobility including personal exercise
- General house cleaning & tidying
- Laundry & washing
As your authorized Plan Manager, Spinal Home Help acts as a financial intermediary between you and the NDIS.
We assist you to:
- Process your invoices
- Claim payments on your behalf
- Keep your budget on track
- Provide support letter for the NDIS
- Provide you with monthly statements to track your spending